The AHD COAX Tx1 is designed to provide a simple and cost effective conversion from Pelco twisted pair telemetry to BBV AHD up-the-coax telemetry.
The AHD COAX Tx1 is required on sites where the current hardware doesn’t support coax telemetry. For example it allows the upgrade of static cameras to PTZ cameras, and the support of existing cameras, without incurring additional cabling costs. This makes it ideal for sites planning future expansion.
- AHD COAX Tx1 AHD Coax Telemetry Interface single camera
- Ability to configure via an OLED display.
- Compact design allows flexibility with the location of the The AHD COAX Tx1, easily fitting into other enclosures already present on site.
- Communications can be debugged and viewed via the live on screen display.
- Visible OLED display also shows Telemetry, Menu, Video Sync level, Termination to allow daisy chaining, and Baud rate is selectable from 2400,4800, 9600 .(Protocol Dependent)
- Supports addresses 1 – 255 (Protocol Dependent)
- Supplied with a 12V 1000mA PSU.