The RXSIE is a Molynx RS485 telemetry receiver with ac pan and tilt outputs with presets if required. It allows the control of ac pan/tilt and zoom/focus with two auxiliary outputs.
- Simply set up from the control unit
- Supports BBV RS485 Molynx D type telemetry
- Various supply options, 24Vac/110Vac/230Vac (230Vac as standard)
- Supports local diagnostics and test facility
- Auto iris override provides manual control of the lens iris from the keyboard, a safety feature to protect the imaging device; automatically returns the lens to automatic operation 15 seconds after the manual control button is released
- Compact design allows various mounting options
- Two auxiliary outputs available.
- Preset functionality available 32.
The RxSIE is available in the following configurations:
1. RxSIE/230/230/PCB - 230V AC Input 230V AC output.
2. RxSIE/110/110/PCB - 110V AC Input 110V AC output.
3. RxSIE/24/24/PCB - 24V AC Input 24V AC output.