Tx1500 Telemetry Transmitter/Matrix supplied with 1 joystick keyboard, supporting up to 96 cameras.
The Tx1500 series combines a state-of-the-art-video matrix with the simplicity of installation associated with coax controlled systems. This combination provides a flexible and cost-effective control solution for internal and external pan / tilt / zooms and dome applications.
The Tx1500 series supports BBV & Pelco up-the-coax and BBV 422 twisted pair telemetry as standard, allowing integration with IR, microwave and fibre-optic Links IP.
Modules can be added allowing control of several different domes or receiver types on one system.
- 20mA telemetry available via add-on optional Tx / MK2 / TPO
- Additional 16-way alarm cards with programmable functions are available for connection of up to 16 external detection devices per card.
- Up to 6 alarm cards can be added, either local to the Tx1500, or distributed around the site allowing up to 96 inputs.
- System features include variable sequence dwell time, advanced alarm options including multiple events per alarm and keypad programmed to limit access to cameras and monitors.
The transmitter/matrix system is available in the following configurations:
1. Tx1500/16/8 - Telemetry matrix and keypad, 8 monitor, 16 cameras.
2. Tx1500/32/8 - Telemetry matrix and keypad, 8 monitor, 32 cameras.
3. Tx1500/48/8 - Telemetry matrix and keypad, 8 monitor, 48 cameras.
4. Tx1500/64/8 - Telemetry matrix and keypad, 8 monitor, 64 cameras.
5. Tx1500/80/8 - Telemetry matrix and keypad, 8 monitor, 80 cameras.
6. Tx1500/96/8 - Telemetry matrix and keypad, 8 monitor, 96 cameras.